RUGBY STRONG FITNESS PROGRAM
WHAT WE OFFER:
- An online program to help athletes bust through their plateaus and help them reach new heights in their strength and conditioning.
WHAT THIS PROGRAM WILL DO FOR YOU:
- Increase your strength
- Make you a more powerful and explosive athlete
- Increase your stamina and endurance
- Improve your range of motion and eliminate aches and pains in the joints
- Add lean muscle mass and shed unwanted body fat
- Decrease your chances of injury and extend your playing career
- Improved recovery so that you are not as stiff and sore after competitions
OUR 4 STEP PROCESS:
Step 1 – We do an assessment to find what your strengths and weaknesses are. We do a goal-setting session with you and mentally prepare you for the start of the program.
Step 2 – We work on building up your weak areas and start building a strong foundation. We work on improving your conditioning and oxygen intake.
Step 3 – We continue to build upon your strong foundation created and start increasing the intensity. We add in more advanced movements and implement rugby type simulation conditioning.
Step 4 – We continue to push you beyond your limits. We keep making adjustments and continue to push yourself beyond your comfort zone. So that you continue to make progress and achieve what you never thought possible.
WHO SHOULD BUY:
- Athletes looking to get stronger and be more explosive
- Athletes looking to improve their conditioning and range of motion
- Athletes looking to improve their recovery and decrease their aches and pains
WHO SHOULD NOT BUY:
- Athletes who are not interested in enhancing their performance on the rugby pitch
- Athletes that are looking for a weight loss program or general fitness training
- Athletes that are program hoppers and aren’t willing to put in the work
WHAT DO YOU GET:
- Videos for every movement in the program
- Weekly motivation
- Goal setting
- Nutrition meal plan and food list
- Email support
- Monitoring and tracking of your progress
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
- How many days per week are the training sessions? There are 4 training days per week.
- How long are the training sessions? For the most part, the training sessions are usually around 60 min in length.
- What equipment do I need? Basic things like barbells, kettlebells, and yourself. We do a lot of calisthenics in our programming. We do use bikes and rowers for some of our conditioning so if you have access to those great if not no worries. If you don’t have access to any of those things and all you have are yourself, some rocks, and logs then that is what we will use for your program.
- Do you offer any type of feedback on my form? Yes, we have you send us videos of you lifting the main movements in the program and we critique each video and give you corrections on your form.
- What if I don’t know how to do a certain lift or movement? Not a problem. We have instructional videos for every lift and movement that teaches how to do properly perform every lift and movement in the program.
- My eating is not the greatest. Do you offer any nutrition advice? Yes, we help guide you on how to eat properly as an athlete and to enhance your performance.
- How are the workouts delivered? The course is digital so you have access to it anytime and anywhere. Once you purchase the course you have immediate access to the workouts and it's yours for life.
- How long is the program? The program is 12 weeks long.
READY TO FOLLOW A STRUCTURED PROGRAM THAT WILL HELP YOU BECOME A BETTER ATHLETE? THEN SIGN UP TODAY!